Wednesday, January 01, 2014

52 Weeks of New Recipes


I’ve been rather remiss in posting to this blog, as you may have noticed. I have also failed to address all the new recipes I have torn out of magazines, cookbooks, and from the web. So in an attempt to rectify both issues, I will be posting one new recipe per week; hopefully this will make a dent in the backlog of recipes I have been hoarding as well as provide new fodder for readers.

Let me be clear, however, that some recipes I try may be failures. They may not live up to my standards, but I will still write about them. As most of you know, I am my own worst critic and rarely write about mishaps and missteps, but in trying out new things, there are bound to be a few. If I am lucky, it will only be a handful and the rest will turn out to be delicious and worth replicating in your own home kitchen.

So follow along as I wend my way through the clippings and new ingredients. In the end, I know we will find more than a few gems to add to our repertoire.

No comments: