Tuesday, May 30, 2006
For those brave cooks out there with a little extra time on your hands, I still have a few recipes that need testing for my new book.
1. Mole Verde/Green Mole - this recipe does have 22 ingredients and requires a bit of stamina.
2. Classic Escargots - snails, anyone?
3. Basque Tortilla - a simple potato and egg dish
4. Panak Paneer - this recipe has been adapted for Western kitchens
5. Coconut Bread - from the South Pacific
6. Satay Lilit (Minced Seafood Satay) - good for the BBQ
Let me know if you're up to a challenge! And thanks to all who have or are testing recipes for me. Can't wait for your feedback!