My last day before leaving for the lake, and I have found out that the press samples of my book will not be arriving. The printer is running a day or two behind, so they won’t arrive until Monday, after I have left. One one hand, I have waited five years for this moment, so what is another two weeks, on the other hand, I have waited five years for this moment, and I don’t want to wait any longer!
I vacillate between being zenlike and understanding, and stomping my feet like a spoiled child. Of course, there is nothing I can really do, so off to the lake it is….